Re: Fwd: Re: Re: AMBER: parallel compilation

From: Ye Mei <ymei.itcc.nju.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:15:28 +0800

I am sorry that I made a mistake in my previous mail.
I added "-I/usr/local/soft/openmpi/openmpi_intel/include" to FFLAGS and FOPTFLAGS instead of FPPFLAGS and FFLAGS.

Best regards,

Ye Mei
Ph. D.
ymei.itcc.nju.edu.cn
Institute of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
Key Laboratory of Mesoscopic Chemistry of MOE
School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University
Nanjing 210093
P.R.China
2007-07-24