AMBER: parallel compilation

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 03:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

I compiled OpenMPI with "ifort" and "icc".

For the successful serial compilation of Amber9 I only set "ifort_x86_64" for
my platform in ./configure. Then, I noticed that also "gcc" was used for the
compilation.

Should the equivalent (if any) for "icc" be set in ./configure for the parallel
compilation that I am ready to carry out? Or Sander and pmend and what else is
compiled parallel use only the fortran compiler?

Thanks
francesco pietra