Re: AMBER: program bug?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:32:54 -0400

it also may be that you are not using the right format for
the trajectory (make sure to pick Amber coordinates and
you need to know if you have periodic box info in the file).
also make sure the pdb is the SAME MOLECULE as
your trajectory - meaning the atoms are in the same order.
it might be more reliable to use the prmtop first (load as
Amber7 parm for Amber 7/8/9) and then load the trajectory
as Amber coordinates (with periodic box if it is there).

I didn't see the original post so I don't know exactly what you tried.