Re: AMBER: extract protein energy from MD trajectory

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 04:34:31 -0400

it sounds like you have some general problem in your scripts or input.
I would suggest going step by step in comparing this set of inputs
to ones that you ran successfully before. for example, does the new
prmtop and inpcrd
work with scripts you used before for MD? if you change things one at
a time until you have exactly the same as what worked before then
you will probably find the problem. I can't think of any reason why you would
get no output at all. Are you sure that sander actually starts?