Re: AMBER: manganese ion

From: <neetu.imtech.res.in>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:33:54 +0530 (IST)

>Dear Davide,
Some time back i also put the same problem in the forum. In my case,
manganese ions are coordinated to four different amino acid residues of
the protein. Amber demands force constants for different bonds, angles and
dihedral angles before preparing topology and parameter files. I am
struggling to get those parameters.
 I want to know whether Mn in your protein also interacts to some residues
and if yes then how you have generated those parameters for manganese.
Regards,
Neetu Saxena,
Research scholar,
Bioinformatics Division,