Re: AMBER: Problem with running Sander

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:39:31 -0700

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007, Lili Peng wrote:

> I tried running the AMBER advanced tutorial A2 with the NMA file, and I
> receive the same error message. I've tried Googling the error but nothing
> relevant came up. I'm not sure what MPI I'm using. I'm running AMBER 9 on
> a Linux machine via ssh to the SDSC Teragrid machine, and I don't know if
> the MPI can be changed through that.

Again: this message has nothing to do with Amber: it doesn't depend on
on what molecule or system you are running.

Now that we know you are trying to run on SDSC Tergrid, people on the list
may know more about how to help you. If not, contact the support people
at SDSC.

I note that you did not reply to my earlier question: "Can you run the test
cases?" It's always good to check this out, since we know that the test cases
should work, and we can rule out user error in creating the input files.

...dac