Re: AMBER: Simulated Annealing - Best way to create randomness

From: Seth Lilavivat <sethl.gatech.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:03:29 -0400

Francesco,

Take a look at the script in the AMBER tutorials that they use to run
20-1800ps of MD.
http://amber.scripps.edu/tutorials/basic/tutorial1/section6.htm Use
that script as a starting point. That script basically runs MD and
uses the last set of coordinates as the starting coordinates for the
next run. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to
ask.

Seth