AMBER: Specific/Non-specific dihedral issue in Amber

From: Narayanan Veeraraghavan <narayanan.veeraraghavan.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:30:44 -0400

Hi,
I was looking up the dihedral dump from rdparms and I see that in
addition to specific dihedrals, non-specific dihedrals are also
included. For example: H1-CT-CT-OS as well as X-CT-CT-X

I would have thought that if a specific dihedral is available, the
non-specific dihedrals should be ignored. Could someone tell me how
these dihedrals are selected/excluded in tleap?

I'm using Amber 8 with parm99.dat forcefield.

Thanks,
Narayanan

--
n.r.y.n.n