RE: AMBER: amber7 and xleap

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:32:45 -0700

How about

cd $AMBERHOME/src/
./configure g95
make

Does that work?

Failing that why don't you try reading the manual - then experimenting! Then
maybe after a day or two when you have tried certain things and are still
stuck then outline what you have tried, what the errors were, what you tried
searching for on the amber mailing list archive etc...

Simply just asking for someone to spoon feed you from the beginning is not
the way to learn anything and will not bode well for you if you want an
independent scientific career.

  _____