Re: AMBER: minimization energy query

From: deepti nayar <deepti.icgeb.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:20:56 +0530

hi amber users

I am minimizing a dipeptide containing phe-dehydrophe. when i dont
give nmropt=1 in the min.in file, it runs but whn i add nmropt=1 to my
min.in file, it gives the following error in the output file

I am not very clear wit all the parameters here. I have to carry out
minimization first and then simulation in which few atoms are
restrained. In pg 199 of amber9, there is given a script, but i xcant
make out the command to run it as i have to do the minimization first.
I am attaching my min.in filw which is giving errors.

please help me as I am new to this thing. Any sugguestions are welcome

thanks
deepti

 Begin reading energy term weight changes/NMR restraints
 WEIGHT CHANGES:
 ERROR: No "wt" namelist with TYPE=END found