Re: AMBER: ntt=1 or ntt= 3?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:47:26 -0400

Hi Shaowen,
do a google search for
langevin simulated-annealing amber
since we've talked about this before, and this way you'll see the whole
previous discussion. if that doesn't help, then let us know.
carlos

On 3/22/07, Hu, Shaowen (JSC-SK)[USRA] <Shaowen.Hu-1.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Thanks Carlos. Could you give a range of gamma_ln? I can not find any
> example at hand. As I understand, short gamma_ln means tight coupling,
> right?
>
> Thanks,
> Shaowen

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor                 Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology   Fax:   (631) 632-1555
CMM Bldg, Room G80
Stony Brook University        E-mail: carlos.simmerling.gmail.com
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115