Re: AMBER: AMBER hydrophobic Box : script

From: Sophie Barbe <sbarbe.insa-toulouse.fr>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:00:30 +0100

Dear D. A. Case,

Thank you for your answer. Does it mean that the command solvatebox can make
that even if the solvent is an octane box?

thank you

Sophie

Selon "David A. Case" <case.scripps.edu>:

> On Wed, Mar 14, 2007, Sophie Barbe wrote:
> >

> > For the next step, I need a script that goes through each solvent molecule
> in
> > the box and calculate if any are overlapping or to close to the solute. If
> it
> > finds an atom too close or overlapping the script shpuld then delete
> > the solvent molecule.
>
> The solvateBox (or solvateOct) command in LEaP already does this. That might
> serve your purpose, or you might adapt that code to something else.
>
> ...good luck...dac

Sophie Barbe
Chercheur Post-doctoral

LISBP- Groupe de Catalyse et Ingenierie Moleculaire Enzymatiques
UMR INSA-CNRS 5504/ UMR INSA-INRA 792
135, avenue de Rangueil
31077 Toulouse cedex 04
France