AMBER: addles

From: deepti nayar <deepti.icgeb.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:59:37 +0530

hi

i tried to run /amber/test/LES and it gives the following output

[root.Bic11 LES]# ./Run.PME_LES

  Amber 8 ADDLES and SANDER.LES test:

addles:
diffing output_addles.save with output_addles
PASSED
diffing LES.crd.save with LES.crd
PASSED
diffing LES.prmtop.save with LES.prmtop
PASSED
sander.LES:
diffing md.LES.out.save with md.LES.out
PASSED

what does this mean? i have compiled amber9 serial version on red hat
linux and for that purpose i had downloaded g95 compiler.

I am trying to do the tutorial 5- The Nudged Elastic Band Approach to
Finding the Lowest Energy Pathway Between two States

and i am stuck at the addles part. please somebody tell me whats going wrong.

with regards
deepti