AMBER: distance calculation!

From: r. a. <rosajaan.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 00:43:45 -0800 (PST)

Dear All
  I run 1ns simulation with 1040 frame for a protein which consists of 388 residues. so I have 1040 snapshot. For ptraj:

  trajin file1.crd
  distance a1 out file2.dat time 1 : 1: 388
  strip :WAT
  go

  I just would like to know that when we go to see the contact we need to consider the contact of residue 1 with 377 other residues, if I m not mistaken, a matrix of 388*387/2. Is there any possiblities to calculate all contact at one time. thanks for your participation.

  Regards
  Rose