RE: AMBER: Restart Files

From: Steve Seibold <seibold.chemistry.msu.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:01:19 -0500

Carlos

Thanks for your response. I checked the restart file and it does have
the velocities. I am beginning to think that it is not an AMBER problem,
but a computer problem. I "think" that what is happening is that the job
is running even though my output file is not being written to. That is,
my output file shows data up to "3. ATOMIC COORDINATES AND VELOCITIES"
and it has stalled there now for about 20 minutes. However, when I look
at the node processors they are running and the queue error file
contains no information accept what processors I am running on. So, I am
just going to wait awhile and see if it, over time, prints out to the
output file. My suspicion is that it will. It is just taking much longer
on this computer cluster than on my runs on another computer system.

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks, Steve