Re: AMBER: mm_pbsa Array reference error

From: Scott Pendley <>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:48:36 -0700

This questions has been asked many times and a quick search of the archives
should have helped you out immensely. I have only seen this error when
eithor 1) I forget to create snapshots and then try to conduct mm_pbsa on a
lack of snapshots or 2) the name of the snapshots does not match the name
specificied in the input file for the If this is not the case,
please send me your input file and I can help you trouble shoot it.