RE: AMBER: MM-PBSA doubt

From: mathew k varghese <mathew_kvarghese.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 04:22:50 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Luo,

Thanks for the reply.

I have set MS=1 and PB and GB= 1 for the calculations.
I have doubts about the values of CAVITY_SURFTEN and CAVITY_SURFOFFSET to be used. Again , Should I use the same SURFTEN and SURFOFF for PB as well as GB?

Thanking you,

Mathew.

Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu> wrote: Mathew,

  How did you set MS in the file “mm_pbsa.in” for each of the tests that you did?

  Best,
  Ray
  Ray Luo, Ph.D.
  Dept Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
  University of California, Irvine, CA 92697
  USPS: PO Box 3900
  Phone: (949) 824-9528
  Email: rluo.uci.edu
  Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/