AMBER: Improper angle by Antechamber

From: Pavan G <>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:28:29 -0500

Hello all,

I am trying to parameterize a drug and I used antechamber to obtain the
prepin file. The code found three improper angles [pictures attached. In
JPEG format and virus-free]. How do I ensure that these are the only three
improper angles in the system? Why can't atoms C19-C21-C18-C20 or
C20-C15-C24-C19 form an improper angle? I understand that improper angles
confine geometry and sometimes determine the chirality of the central atom.

Thank you.

The AMBER Mail Reflector
To post, send mail to
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amber" to

(image/jpeg attachment: snap-1.JPG)

(image/jpeg attachment: snap-2.JPG)