AMBER: Improper angle by Antechamber

From: Pavan G <pavanamber.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:28:29 -0500

Hello all,

I am trying to parameterize a drug and I used antechamber to obtain the
prepin file. The code found three improper angles [pictures attached. In
JPEG format and virus-free]. How do I ensure that these are the only three
improper angles in the system? Why can't atoms C19-C21-C18-C20 or
C20-C15-C24-C19 form an improper angle? I understand that improper angles
confine geometry and sometimes determine the chirality of the central atom.

Thank you.

Pavan