AMBER: issues with restrt file

From: Amit Kumar <amitkumar346.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:15:52 -0500

Hello Amber users,

I am doing simulations is parallel using sander.MPI command in Amber9. I did
1 ns simulation. The output file (md.out) shows that the 1 ns simulation was
completed
successfully. But when I opened the restrt file and it shows the co-ordinate
for 860 ps instead of 1000 ps. And when I restart the simulation it starts
at 860 ps instead of 1ns, but the mdout file shows the simulation went on
well till 1ns. I am not sure why my restrt file doesn`t have final crd for
1000ps. My input file for the MD simulation was

MD Generalise Born, no cut off
 &cntrl
  imin = 0, ntb = 0,
  igb = 5, ntpr = 100, ntwx = 1000,