Re: AMBER: amber 9

From: Chris Moth <chris.moth.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:43:27 -0600

This last error may be due to 64 bit platform issues.

I believe Jarrod Smith in group has worked around this kind of thing by
adding:

XLIBS= -L/usr/X11R6/lib64

to his config.h file - as te libs you need are located one subdirectory,
lib64, deeper.

If you are building your code on a cluster, it is conceivable that 'X'
libraries are not available, and then you'll need to skip creation of
xleap... but I would have expected you to hit errors long before this
one, if that were the case.

Chris