RE: AMBER: sander crashes during minimization

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:40:05 -0800

Hi Seth,

We need more information to be able to help here. What is written to the
output file. What does your mdin file look like. Can we see the prmtop and
inpcrd files. How many atoms, what type of simulation, how many steps before
the segfault? Any other error messages etc.

I suspect that there is something wrong with your structure that is causing
a divide by zero somewhere followed by an infinite force and then bang...
That said the code shouldn't segfault. But more detail is needed to track
this down.

All the best
Ross

/\