AMBER: test submission through PBS queue

From: Evan Kelly <ebkelly.ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:20:45 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I have just compiled the serial and parallel versions of Amber 9 on a
cluster running PBS as a queuing system. I only have access to the
parallel nodes through PBS, so I can't run the test suite (make
test.parallel) as described in the installation instructions. Does
anyone have a method in place to submit the test suite through a PBS
script? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Evan Kelly
ebkelly.ualberta.ca