Re: RE: AMBER: question about the testing of AMBER9

From: <Shaoqing.Zhang.mail.uh.edu>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 15:25:39 -0600

Thank you so much for your reply. I have installed any package
"Applications/Add/Remove Software" can search about "X11", including
all the packages of "X Software Development", but I still have the same
erroe message:

IPO link: can not find -lXt

icc: error: problem during multi-file optimization compilation (code 1)

And I am using FC5.

Look forward to your reply.

Shaoqing