Re: AMBER: question about the testing of AMBER9

From: <Shaoqing.Zhang.mail.uh.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 17:07:04 -0600

Thank you very much for your reply. However, after I installed all the packages which "Applications/Add/Remove Software" on the Linux machine could search about "X11", I still get the same error message. Can you show me which specific libraries I should install?

$ uname -a
Linux xxx.xxx.xxx.edu 2.6.18-1.2239.fc5 #1 SMP Fri Nov 10 12:51:06 EST 2006 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Looking forward to your replies.

Shaoqing Zhang