Re: AMBER: bad connectivity - more detail

From: Seth Lilavivat <sethl.gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:26:14 -0500

I need the prep files because the pdb file is one of a standard RNA duplex, not
one with the modified nucleotides. From my understanding, even if you have a
starting pdb, leap still needs to have those residues in the residue library.
Otherwise, how would leap know about partial charges and bond parameters?

The PDB that I provided is a standard RNA duplex but I removed all of the atoms
that were associated with the sugars since the structure that I am trying to
model has a modified sugar. I am essentially using the protocol found from this
mailing list archive: http://amber.ch.ic.ac.uk/archive/200610/0362.html but
without the RESP method for the charges.

Thanks
SETH