AMBER: Installation help - SGI Altix 350

From: bertrand russell <betrussell23.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:17:03 +0530

Dear Amber users,

I am trying to install Amber9 in SGI Altix 350 running in SGI pro pack 2. I
have done all the steps successfully till making sander parallel. I now want
to test my parallel version using >make test.parallel. Before that it seems
that I need to set an environmental variable for DO_PARALLEL it seems. I
gave the command mentioned in the Amber installation instructions file
(Since I am working in bash shell I used export command). But it doesn't
work. I don't know how to set. One more thing is, I don't know what is the
mpi version is in our server. Is the mpi version and its details are
essential for the testing process. If so, It would be very helpful, if
somebody could help me to know the mpi version and complete my installation
successfully. Thanks in advance.

--
Live Life; Don't pass it
Bertrand.P.S.Russell