AMBER: addition of subroutine in pmemd module

From: kakali sen <kakali2006_blr.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:52:37 +0000 (GMT)

Dear all,
       We are tring to add a subroutine that applies external force to pull DNA. This has been already incorporated in sander module but we now want to add this subroutine in pmemd module to make our calculation faster. It will be very helpful if the procedure regarding addition of a subroutine, followed by compilation of pmemd is sugegsted. I was unable to locate the exact way to do so.
    Thanking in advance.
 Kakali.