Re: AMBER: MM-PBSA problem

From: vanessa wai <wai.vanessa.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:52:25 +0800

Hi,

The calculation that I'm doing only involves residues (nucleotides) that are
15 Angstrom away from the ligand to speed up the calculation (no NMODE as
well) and its input is as follow:

.PB
PROC 2
REFE 0
INDI 1.0
EXDI 80.0
SCALE 1.0
LINIT 1500
PRBRAD 1.6
#
RADIOPT 0
#
FOCUS 0
PERFIL 80.0
CHARGE
SIZE
#
SURFTEN 0.005
SURFOFF 0.0
.MM
DIELC 1.0
.GB
IGB 2
GBSA 1
SALTCON 0.00
EXTDIEL 80.0
INTDIEL 1.0
#
SURFTEN 0.0072
SURFOFF 0.00
#
.MS
PROBE 0.0

Hope you could shed some lights on this problem and thanks in advance for
helping.
Really appreciate it.

Regards,
Vanessa