AMBER: How to specify user defined force fields or its parameters in amber??

From: Gobind Singh Bisht <gsbisht1.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:21:30 +0530

Dear amber users,
                            Is thr anyway you can specify a user defined
force field in amber or atleast your own set of parameters?. One way could
be change edit the source code itself or the parameter files. Even if u have
to do that, U need to know the structure of the source code, which i dont.
Can someone help me or guide me to some tutorial.
thanx in advance
Gobind Singh Bisht
Department Of Biotechnology
IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur-721302