RE: AMBER: Radius of gyration

From: Andy Purkiss-Trew <a.purkiss.mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:58:53 +0000

Hi Rosajann and Kepa,

ptraj is able to calculate radius of gyration, as well as rmsd. See the
keyword radgyr in the manual. It can also calculate the radius of
gyration for part of the molecule, using masks.

The atomicfluct option may also be of interest when looking at per
residue fluctuations of the protein.

Hope this is of help

Andy

--
Cat, n.: Lapwarmer with built-in buzzer.