Re: AMBER: NTR for implicit solvent? How to defin restrain for two disconnected sequences?

From: a a <patd_2.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:29:26 +0800

Dear Prof. Case,

Yes, I try it. But the output list out as follows:

   5. REFERENCE ATOM COORDINATES

    ----- READING GROUP 1; TITLE:
Keep upper DNA fixed with weak restraints

     GROUP 1 HAS HARMONIC CONSTRAINTS 10.00000
      Number of atoms in this group = 0
    ----- END OF GROUP READ -----

Is it correct? It is my input file:

Production MD
&cntrl
  imin=0, irest=1, ntx=5, saltcon=0.35
  nstlim=20000, dt=0.002, ntc=1,
  ntpr=100, ntwx=100, ntr=1,
  cut=16, ntb=0, igb=1,
  ntt=3, gamma_ln=1.0,
  tempi=300.0, temp0=300.0,
/
Keep upper DNA fixed with weak restraints
10.0
RES 0 9 34 43
END
END