AMBER: Snapshots (pdbs) from a trajectory.

From: Jordi Rodrigo De Losada <jordi.rodrigo.unicaen.fr>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:11:18 +0100

Dear Amber users,

I'm planning to obtain some snapshots(in PDB format) from a dynamics. In
the previous versions of Amber I used the CARNAL module in order to get
these pdbs. I've tried to find in the manual how to get this snapshots
using ptraj. I saw that I can get an average of my dynamics and also
analyze the results, however, I didn't find how to obtain some snapshots.
For instance, if I run a dynamics of 250 ps and I want to recover a pdb
file every 10 ps (so 25 pdbs at the end) what command or module should I
use?
Does anybody could help me and give the command or the little script for
this?
Thank you very much in advance.

Jordi