RE: AMBER: error in tleap test

From: Christian Roth <croth5.uwyo.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:18:07 -0700

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the help.
The problem was very simple I did not have access to the necessary
folder.
Now everything works fine except for a significant difference in the
calculation of amoeba volume, is this serious?

possible FAILURE: check amoeba_jac.mdout.dif
206c206
< EKCMT = 0. VIRIAL = 0. VOLUME =
0.0013
---
>  EKCMT  =         0.  VIRIAL  =         0.  VOLUME     =
0.0028
Thanks,
Christian