Re: AMBER: leap - compilation error

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 18:25:37 -0800

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006, Tomas Kubar wrote:

> I encountered an error compiling leap in Amber 9, regarding conflicting
> types of the parameters of XawScrolledTableSetLocation in file
> src/leap/src/Xraw/ScrolledTable.h
>
> as a workaround I propose replacing line 99
>
> extern void XawScrolledTableSetLocation( Widget w, double xoff, double
> yoff );

Could you say more about what compiler and OS you are using? I agree that
relying on the X11 header files to define NeedWidePrototypes is fragile, but
this has never caused a compiler error, as far as I remember. Also, what
is the error message?

In any event, I will look at this and post a bugfix, but probably with a more
complete rework than just that one line.

Thanks for the input...regards...dac