Re: AMBER: grid output

From: Sergey Samsonov <sergeys.biotec.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:35:28 +0100

Thank you very much for the help and the reference! Now it's more clear
how one
can interpret the results from grid command.

If I correctly understood from the article, the moment when 'the density
is seen' is quite arbitrary
but since one compares different site of the same simulation (or the
equivalent simulations) what one
should care is just relative values.

Sergey