AMBER: PTRAJ RMS: dumping RMSd vs time data

From: r. a. <rosajaan.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 00:45:25 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amber Users

  I heated up my system slowly from 0-375K, when I checked density, pressure,temperature, kinetic & potential , & total energy, it seemed everything is fine with the system during the simulation but when I m sending the trajectory files to ptraj I always have this error: PTRAJ RMS: dumping RMSd vs time data
  my ptraj file is:

  trajin heat4.crd
trajin eq4.crd
trajin md4.crd
rms first out t1eq.rms :1-388.CA,C,N
strip :WAT
go

  It would be grateful if anyone provide me with some more information about this problem. I checked the amber archive & tried to use that but it wasnt successful.

  Regards