Re: AMBER: leap usage

From: Angelo <angelo.holmes.cancres.nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:39:57 +0000

Caro Stefano (Dear Stefano),

U can create a loop to create top and crd files for your different pdb
files, something like this:

#!/bin/csh
# Creating topology and coordinate files for each AMBER pdb
foreach in ( `ls -1f yourfile.{?,??,???,????}.pdb`)
set name=${in:r}
echo "source leaprc.ff03" > leap.in
echo "x = loadpdb $name " >> leap.in
echo "saveamberparm x $name.top $name.crd" >> leap.in
echo "quit" >> leap.in
tleap -f leap.in > leap.log
end

You can change it to follow your necessities
Good luck

Angelo