Re: AMBER: Closest(closest water)

From: Sergey Samsonov <sergeys.biotec.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 09:38:55 +0100

Finally I managed to do that. Mr. Roitberg, you were absolutely right
but somehow I didn't manage at first. Thank you very much for the help!

So I took one of the shots from the trajectory and converted it to pdb
file with AMBPDB, then I modified this pdb file and left only 10 water
molecules,
created the new topology file in xleap from this pdb (just loaded the
pdb and saved the parameters without doing anything esle, since the
coordinates are
already in the trajectory file and one shouldn't even setBox for the new
topology). Then in VMD I used new topology file with the processed
trajectory and
everything went fine.

Sergey