AMBER: how to select the problematic residues(atoms) in VMD

From: Rachel <comeonsos.googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:00:21 +0100

 Dear AMBER users,

Hi! I am using VMD to view the trajectory from AMBER(the *.mdcrd file), from
the movie, I can see some of the bonds became so stretched (became so far
away from the protein), which obviously should not happen, however, how do I
know which bonds are they, which residues they belong to so that I can look
at them in more details? Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,
Rachel