RE: AMBER: How do we simulate deletion mutations

From: Fenghui Fan <fenghui_fan.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:43:49 -0700 (PDT)

Your methods should be workable. Then just use it as a
kind of regular PDB file and start to get the parmtop
and inpcrd files.

Computational modeing is to use Swiss-Model or some
other software to get the PDB file of the deleted
protein with your original PDB file as template.

Best regards.

Fenghui Fan