AMBER: parameters !!??

From: Urszula Uciechowska <>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:27:22 +0200

Dear Amber users,

I want to simulate a protein with the structural Zn ion. I added bonds
between the Zn and four cysteine sulphur atom in xleap
by typing : bond PROT.195.SG PROT.357.Zn, but I coulnd't create a top
and crd files beacause i need tha parameters for this.
I hope that somebody can help me in creating frcmod file.. I read also
the tutorial but it didnt help me, it still doesnt work with me.

Any suggestion would be very appreciated!!

The AMBER Mail Reflector
To post, send mail to
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amber" to