AMBER: splitting LES with ptraj in amber9

From: bala <>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:48:16 +0530

Hello Amber users,

I hve done a LES simulation with Amber8. I hve only one LES region in my system. I am using ptraj in Amber9 to split the individual les copies. I prepared an input file as suggested in the Amber9 manual. But it is not writting seperate trajectory for each LES copy. Below is my input.

trajin ga_les1.mdcrd
trajout GALES les split

The process runs fine but it ouputs only one trajectory with name. GALES.mdcrd. I would also like to know about the average option with "les split" which is not clear for me.

Thanks in advance,

The AMBER Mail Reflector
To post, send mail to
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amber" to