AMBER: sander/topology problem

From: Lorenzo Gontrani <l.gontrani.caspur.it>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:51:39 +0200

Dear Amber users, I am experiencing a problem I had never encountered before..
I built my system topology with LeaP, adding solvent molecules as usual. I
then minimized the system (SD, then conjugate gradient). I checked the
results by writing PDB files, and all was OK. Then I turned to box pressure
equilibration, running a simulation at low temperature with tight coupling
(taup = 0.01).
At the end of the run, i visualized the resulting PDB files and the ligand had
three C-H bond broken, H atoms had flown apart.
What can have happened? I cannot explain it..
Thanks for any help

Lorenzo
--
Lorenzo Gontrani