Re: AMBER: Grid command of ptraj

From: Sean Rathlef <sean.syncitium.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 03:25:59 -0700

Dear Atsutoshi,

I feel comfortable with this medium. These images of solvation are abstract, but this does not mean that ptraj is useless in this situation. I wouldn't use XPLOR unless it was not going to have to with charmm or related phenomenom. Yet as for the images you are choosing to regenerate, I suggest a reciprocal approach -- and that is harmony ...

smr