AMBER: Steered molecular dynamics with Amber 8.0

From: a a <patd_2.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:44:56 +0800

Dear All,

It seems to me that I cannot do the steered molecular dynamics calculations
without an external script, in order to run this calculations with Amber
8.0.

I could like to ask if you could kindly share this powerful script with me,
or if you know the source of this script, could you please kindly let me
know too?

Best regards and many thanks in advanced,

Ann