AMBER: Pressure problem with restraint

From: Jianhui <tianj.rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:41:46 -0400

Hi Amber users,

I solvated a reverse micelle (RM) with apolar solvent. What I do is first to constrain the reverse micelle part and run MD under 300k and 1 atm to equilibrate the solvent to the equilibrium density. The problem is that with RM constraint here the apolar solvent didn't come down to the expected density. So I wonder how the constraint actually affacted the pressure and density? Is there another way that I can accomplish what I want to do? Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Jianhui
tianj.rpi.edu
2006-10-03