AMBER: Multiple Timestep MD

From: David LeBard <david.lebard.asu.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:03:35 -0700

Hi AMBER folks,

I am interested in running a multiple timestep simulation, and I have
noticed that AMBER previously support such simulation techniques (using
ROAR). I wonder if it is possible to obtain an older copy of AMBER
(ver. 6 or 7) with this module included using my AMBER 8 license? If
not, is there still any possibility of obtaining a copy of the code and
a license of one of the older versions of AMBER?

Many thanks,
David LeBard