AMBER: RE: Amber8: problem related to antechamber

From: priya priya <priyaanand_27.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:29:01 +0100 (BST)

Dear All

 when I load single peptoid residues by antechamber and then i can view that residue by using edit command in leap.
 when i give the command 'sequence' (of peptoids) in leap, the leap window closes autamatically and the terminal displays:

 !FATAL: In file [chirality.c], line 121
 !FATAL: Message: Atom O is not in the first list

 Please help me out.......How to proceed?
 With Regards
 Priya