AMBER: from ADP-small protein complex to GTP-protein complex

From: Fenghui Fan <fenghui_fan.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:00:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

There is a 3-D coordinates of a protein-ADP complex,
and I want to run the MD of the protein-ATP complex.
What I should mention is that the protein in the two
complexes are same, but we do not have the protein-ATP
coordinates. If we replace the ATP with ADP in the
protein-ADP complex coordinates, there will be aome
kind of protein ligand distance violation.

Can we still use the replaced protein-ATP 3-D
coordinates for MD in order to get the ATP-protein
structure?

I am looking forward to getting your reply.

Best regards.

Fenghui Fan