AMBER: mm_pbsa segmentation faults

From: Thomas Steinbrecher <steinbrt.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:24:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber users,

to update my mail from last Friday, the problem still persists, but it is
not pbsa that segfaults but the mm_pbsa script itself. The crash occurs
seemingly at random, at the 6th to 8th snapshot (the structures look ok in
vmd) and the last line in the logfile is either

Calc MM/GB/SAS
or
Generate PDB

followed by

[1]+ Segmentation fault mm_pbsa.pl mm_pbsa.in >mm_pbsa.log

This behaviour seems strange to me and I am unsure on how to proceed
since I don't even know what goes wrong. Can anyone give me a hint on what
to check next (Bugfixes 2 and 9 are applied)?

I can send a tarball of my crd and input files if anyone is interested.

Thank in advance for any help,

Kind Regards,

Thomas